Thursday, October 21, 2010

Monopoly at McDonalds: The Scam

Fellow Bloggers this is a warning. If you happen to be lucky enough to win at this event at McDonalds, you may not have won! My sources tell me that if you collect the 2,3, or 4 pieces for a set that after you go online and enter the codes into the game, you are put into a raffle. You must then win this raffle to actually win!
Scam? Well if you read the fine print, I'm sure this is told to you but how misleading are the ads? "Collect all three and win!" Wrong.

Comment what you think :) oh hey look ads on the left side, wonder what they are, maybe we should check them out with some sort of cluck.

16 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rarely eat at mcdonalds, so oh well.
    and oh hey cool my blog has ads on it too, we have so much in common I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh c'mon. A friend and I have been collecting for a couple weeks now. How bogus.

    Oh well, at least I got a free sandwich and frappe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't trust them, they'll poison me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the visit :D
    I'll be posting a new video soon, so keep checking for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've known this for a little while. don't really care to win but its still fun collecting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i don't core for these "collect X of Y to win"-actions, but the instant-rewards like McSundays are nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. are they coming out with this again?

    ReplyDelete